Activity monitoring software is remarkable surveillance software and keylogger utility which remotely monitors all the system activities of a computer user. Keylogger is a one stop tracking solution for home users, small enterprises as well as big organizations which helps keep a vigil check on each and every internet, application, clipboard and keystroke activity performed on their computers. Keylogger is excellent spy software which ensures real time tracking of PC usage of different individuals. It serves as an expedient employee monitoring software which acts as keyboard spy and maintains keyboard record post system activity monitoring.
This keylogger and System monitoring software empowers computer users to have a complete knowledge of all the activities taking place on their systems in their absence, by way of log reports and notifications. Now, monitor your PC activities anytime and anywhere with this amazing keylogger tool.
- Maintains internet activity logs including email conversations, chats, website visits, passwords and documents lists.
- Records all application activities.
- Captures all keystrokes, including non-printing characters like [ctrl] and [backspace].
- Records all clipboard activities and captures clipboard contents.
- Captures all screenshots at every mouse click.
- Records log of working hours and idle time.
- Enables scalable log size (Min 1 MB to Max 5 MB).
- Helps manage logs by varying log days (Min 1 day to Max 90 days).
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ processor or higher
- 512 MB RAM (Windows XP & Server 2003/2000)
- 1 GB RAM (Windows 7, Server 2008 & Vista)
- 500 MB available hard disk space